Thank you very much for having an interest in the AVLDE's membership.
AVLDE(“AVLDE,” "Company" “we,” and “us”) provides this Site as a service to our customers. Please read the following terms of service (“Terms”) as they govern your use of Membership and our services and content accessible via our Site.
To make these Terms easier to read, the Site and our services and content are collectively called the “Services.”
1. "Member" refers to an individual who applies for membership upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the procedures specified below.
2. "Member information" refers to information disclosed by a member to us, such as member attributes and member transaction history.
3. The Terms and Conditions apply to all "Member"s and are to be followed during and after the registration process.
1. Membership eligibility
Membership registration must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by a proxy is not permitted. The Company reserves the right to refuse membership applications from individuals whose memberships have been revoked in the past, or from other individuals whom the Company deems unsuitable.
2. Entry of membership information
When registering as a member, please read the entry precautions carefully and enter the required information accurately in the designated entry form. Special symbols, Roman numerals, etc. may not be used in the registration of member information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. Password management
(1) Passwords may only be used by the member and may not be transferred or loaned to a third party.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their passwords, including changing them regularly to prevent others from knowing them.
(3) Any statement of intent made to the Company using a password shall be deemed to be a statement of intent by the member himself/herself, and any payment, etc. arising from such statement of intent shall be the responsibility of the member.
■3, Changing member information
1. Members shall promptly notify the Company of any change in their name, address, or other information provided by them to the Company.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to register a change. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will be conducted based on the information provided prior to the change.
■4 , Withdrawal from Membership
1. If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedure himself/herself. The membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
■5, Loss of membership and indemnity obligations
1. The Company reserves the right to revoke a member's membership if a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, fails to pay for mail-order sales, or for any other reason the Company deems inappropriate.
2. If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable for damages incurred by the Company
(1) Unauthorized use of the member's membership information and password
(2) Interfering with the Company's business by accessing the website, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs to the website, etc.
(3)infringing on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company; or
(4)To commit any other act that violates this membership agreement.
■6, Handling of Member Information
1. In principle, the Company shall not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose membership information and other customer information without prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company deems it necessary to protect the Company's rights, interests, reputation, etc.
3. The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via e-mail newsletters and other methods. If a member does not wish to receive such information, the company will stop providing it if the member notifies the company in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of the service cannot be suspended at the request of a member.
1. When using the Service, members are prohibited from committing any of the following acts
(2) Injuring the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or any third party
(3) Committing any act that offends or may offend public order and morals, or any other act that violates or may offend laws and regulations.
(4) To engage in any conduct that is or may be disruptive or offensive to other users or other third parties
(5) Entering false information
(6) Sending or posting harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
(7) To gain unauthorized access to the Company's servers or other computers
(8) Lending or transferring your password to a third party, or sharing your password with a third party
(9) Do anything else that the Company deems inappropriate.
■8, Interruption or Suspension of Service, etc.
1. In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without notice in any of the following cases
(1) When necessary for routine or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the system is overloaded
(3) When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by third parties, etc.
(4)When we deem it necessary to suspend the system for other reasons.
■9, Change or Discontinuation of Service
1. The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
1. The company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruption, delay, discontinuation, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failure, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to members in connection with the company's services.
2. The Company does not guarantee that e-mail content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. will be free of computer viruses or other harmful content.
■11, Revision of Terms and Conditions
■12, Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction
1. In the event of any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.